Style Savita’s jewellery range is timeless, so to ensure you can enjoy beautiful jewels for years to come follow our simple guide on maintenance and care:
· We all love a little sunshine, but too much exposure to sunlight may damage your jewellery. Keep away from all sources of heat and sunlight.
· Take care of your jewels as they shouldn't be in contact with water and harmful liquids such as chlorine, detergents, oils and perfumes as they can all tarnish and damage.
· When you need to roll up your sleeves and take part in some heavy duty tasks, remove jewellery and place it somewhere safe.
· We all love to doll-up but remember makeup, perfume and hairspray all contain chemicals which may damage the jewellery.
· Your jewellery needs cleaning from time to time. You can gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Register Now