Delivery to the UK
• Delivery is within approximately 5 working days* from the moment you submit your order.
• Delivery is Monday to Saturday (excluding Sunday and Public Holidays).
• We offer free UK delivery for orders over £50 through the Royal Mail Tracked Standard Delivery service, second class, 2-3 working days once order is processed.
• If your order is under £50 then a postage charge of £4 will be applied at checkout and delivered through the Royal Mail Tracked Standard Delivery service, second class, 2-3 working days once order is processed.
• A signature may be required on receipt.
• If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a delivery card.
*We aim to meet these delivery times. We may encounter website updates to our systems or out of our control events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t met but will aim to keep these temporary service changes to a minimum. Style Savita Ltd cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen.
Delivery & Shipping outside the UK
• Delivery outside the UK has a delivery charge of £10 for all order amounts.
• Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
• Once your order has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
• If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
• Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
• Any charges on a parcel regarding customs must be paid by the person receiving the parcel.
• Style Savita has no control over custom charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
• It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an order's status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made.Register Now